Are you tired and wired and can’t sleep?
Believe or not you need energy to sleep
Are you stressed, angry, getting cold sores, suffering from irritable bowels these can all be contributing factors to not being able to sleep?
- Acupuncture works on calming the anger and stress with de-stress techniques and acupressure points you can do at home to help you sleep. When you sleep better you have more energy on all levels physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Diet advice, exercise plan to suit you along with acupuncture will help your irritable bowels.
Questions you need to ask yourself about your sleep pattern; if you answer yes to two questions I can help you.
- Have you stopped exercising?
- Do you get tired in the middle of the afternoon?
- Do you need a quick chocolate/sugar fix to give you energy?
- Do you drink stimulating drinks to get you going?
- Do you eat too much junk food?
- Do you feel rested from your sleep?
I can help you sleep better to improve your sleep, your moods, and your energy
How many of you have Facebook and see pictures of your friends smiling having a great time pictures of them on holiday, happy family, friends hanging, going out just to name a few things. It can make us look at ourselves and think life sucks. BUT Remember those pictures are just a snapshot of that moment. Yes, they may look happy then but is that a true reflection on how they are really feeling.
I see a lot of people in my clinic who suffer from anxiety and depression. It can affect you in many different ways.
Why does anxiety happen?
- The loss of someone close to you,
- Break up of a relationship,
- Not sleeping properly,
- Low energy
- Money worries
- Bad news
What my patients say –
“I can’t sleep, when I get into bed my head starts racing around and around and around, even though I’m tired of going to bed. I just can’t sleep.”
“I run my own very successful business but this overwhelming panic and anxiety take over me and I have to spend my whole weekends at home. I just can’t leave the house or face anyone. It is destroying my relationship with my husband”
“I feel like there is a heavyweight sitting on my chest, makes it really hard to breath”.
“Anger just seems to take over, I shout at everyone”
“I find going to social events hard, feel my face getting redder and redder, find it hard to breathe, my heart starts racing, and I need to be near the door so I can get out quickly.
Do you suffer from one of the following?
- dry mouth and/or difficulty swallowing
- find it hard to sleep
- poor concentration
- muscle tension and headaches
- Feel or hear your heart beating
- sweating or trembling
- diarrhea or cramping in your stomach
- another health problem or illness
- sexual problems, such as not having any sexual feelings or being interested in sex
- mind racing/hard to remember things
Did you answer yes to any of the questions? Have you been suffering for more than a few weeks? You could be suffering from anxiety?
Don’t want to go on medication then you should try acupuncture it is actually amazing. I have helped lots of people suffering from anxiety get their life back on track, I would love to help you.
Other trigger factors
- irritability or constantly being in a bad mood getting angry
- worry or constantly feeling that something bad is about to happen
- asking many unnecessary questions and requiring constant reassurance
- being a perfectionist
- being pessimistic and easily able to identify what may go wrong in any given situation
Acupuncture can help with anxiety by rebalancing your system on all levels physically, emotionally and spiritually. The internal organs all have an associated emotion attached to them. In Traditional Chinese medicine, the emotions are understood in terms of their relationship to different organs in the body,
Spleen – Depression,
Heart – Happiness,
Kidney – Fear Flight and fright,
Lung – Grief Sadness,
Liver – Frustration and Anger
A certain amount of depression, happiness, fear, grief or sadness, and anger are healthy. The problem arises when there is an excess of either one or more of the emotions.
This can cause a physical effect on you –
- Low energy,
- Hear or feel your heart beating,
- Poor concentration,
- Racing mind
- Irritable Bowel
- Don’t like crowds
Acupuncture can help you with all of these symptoms.
With lots of love
Why wait? Call
Sign up for my Fertility superpower mastermind course
Telehealth over the phone/Zoom call you get me all to yourself